Isabel’s practice focuses on data and information technology law across a broad range of industry sectors. She advises on privacy issues, freedom of information requests, data protection compliance and preparation for and prevention of and first response to data breach.
As part of her focus on information Isabel also advises on complex transactional IP issues and licensing arrangements and commercial agreements with a dominant data or information technology element.
Her clients include public bodies, multinationals and private organisations.
Prior to joining Clyde & Co Isabel worked in-house for BAE Systems group advising on the development, protection and licensing of new technology and the data protection implications of that technology and its use.
Isabel has an LLM in Information Technology and Telecommunications Law.
- Acting for a number of clients in the insurance and in the energy sectors in relation to anti-bribery and corruption compliance including risk assessments, audits and policy implementation
- Advising a number of clients in the aviation sector in relation to data protection compliance
- Acting for a gaming company in relation to all of their commercial contracts
- Acting for a technology company in relation to the exploitation of their IP
- Acting for a technology company in relation to a framework agreement surrounding anti-fraud technology
- Advising on the IP reorganisation of a major logistics company
- Advising clients on compliance with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation