Legal Director, Paris
T+33 1 44 43 88 81
+33 1 44 43 88 88
Olga is an experienced litigation lawyer, whose practice encompasses marine and non-marine insurance, shipbuilding and marine labour disputes.
Olga routinely advises on points of coverage and assists/represents her clients in yacht insurance disputes, both directly before the French courts and as a monitoring counsel in case of litigation before foreign jurisdictions.
Her practice also includes shipbuilding advice and dispute resolution, particularly for clients in South Korea, France and Norway.
Olga is trilingual in Russian, French and English.
- Advising and representing Hull & Machinery insurers in several yacht coverage disputes before the French courts
- Assisting and representing Hull & Machinery insurers in the context of subrogated recoveries in France and abroad
- Acting for a yacht owner in an ICC arbitration (latent defect claim)
- Assisting yacht owners in the context of salvage disputes
- Acting for a yacht owner in a litigation instigated by an ex-employee in relation to a work-related personal injury